User Information
10 Mar 2011



How to use Chilbolton Atmospheric Observatory facilities or data




If you wish to apply to use the Atmospheric Measurement and Observation Facility (AMOF) please do so via the dedicated AMOF website.

To access data from Chilbolton Atmospheric Observatory as well as past campaign datasets, please visit the website for the Centre for Environmental Data Analysis (CEDA).

If you are interested in using any of the facilities at Chilbolton Observatory, please contact:

Contact: Hooper, David (STFC,RAL,RALSP)